**SOLD** Harley Davidson XR1200 SHAW Harley Davidson Racing (2010)
Here we have an extremely rare Harley Davidson XR1200 race bike from 2010, the Henderson Cup supported BSB and was a one make race series, this bike having been built, raced and looked after by Shaw Harley Davidson. Since its racing days the bike has now been made fully road legal and has been used with a daytime MOT for the last couple of years, covering a mere 2600 miles throughout its 9 years.
The race bikes were modified XR1200 road bikes using a race kit developed by Harris with various bespoke parts plus additional top end parts to create the monster that you see here. The only addition since the racing days is the side stand, the original race bellypan has been modified slightly to accommodate.
The Harris developed race kit consisted of the following, all still present just as it was on the track:
- Dymag Wheels, 7 spoke forged aluminium.
- Brembo floating front rotors.
- Brembo front race pads Z04.
- Harris fibreglass front fender.
- HEL braided lines front and rear.
- Brembo front master cylinder 19/20.
- Domino quick action throttle.
- Ohlins fork cartridge.
- ProTaper Carmichael riser bars.
- Domino clutch lever.
- Harris CNC milled 531 Aluminium adjustable fork yokes inc. bar mounts.
- Ohlins Steering damper with Harris fitting kit.
- Harris slatted number board front mounted.
- Harris front number board and oil cooler mounts.
- Earls oil cooler hoses.
- Harris race solid footpegs.
- Harris fibreglass seat assembly.
- Harris seat subframe.
- Harris seat foam.
- Harris bellypan.
- Harris stainless steel rear under tray pair of catch tank/overflow bottles and mount brackets.
- Ohlins HD852 fully adjustable race rear shocks.
- Harris rear race brake rotor.
- Brembo rear race pads Z04.
- Custom paint by Image Custom Design.
- Full Termignoni race exhaust system.
- Harley Davidson Screamin Eagle tuning box which has the ECU map for the race bike once set up on the rolling road.
The spec list mentioned above makes this a serious machine, its a one of a kind Harley, very few of these already rare race bikes still exist, the ones that do seem to be tucked up nicely in collections. These bikes are also possible the only harleys in existence that since going on a diet and being hugely upgraded actually go, stop and handle extremely well! It's a fantastic machine both to ride and to simply look at as real mix up of beauty and the beast, a truly unique experience.
As you'd imagine this is a used race bike, it does have the odd mark/scuff here and there, however this in no way takes anything away from the bike but in fact just adds to the character of this epic machine.
The bike will come with a full 12 months MOT, V5, 2 keys, owners manuals, paperwork, pictures of it racing etc.
If you have any questions please feel free to call on 07834 186 065 or email email@example.com
**Worldwide shipping available, finance available, part exchange considered.**